Perfect service for you and your customers
As the Liechtenstein market leader for unit‐linked pensions and the coverage of existential risks, PrismaLife impresses with an outstanding product offering. With our lean and effective organisation, we ensure low costs and quick processes. Our sales partners benefit from our service, which is perfectly tailored to brokers’ needs.
We support our partners with innovative and flexible products, personal support by experts and a high level of transparency and information.
Our aim is to offer you, as our partner, what you really need. We are always open to hearing new requirements and we actively seek a dialogue with you. In this way, we hear what needs you and your customers have first‐hand.
Webinar offer for sales partners
Good reasons for working together with PrismaLife:
- Innovative and market‐oriented product design
- Personal support by experts through our broker hotline
- Online portfolio management and complete document management
- Efficient advice for customers through convenient quotation software
- Simple selection from more than 100 funds with the Morningstar Quickrank tool
- New: selection of sustainable investments in accordance with ESG criteria
- Up‐to‐date information through our newsletter
- Sales‐oriented webinars with “gut beraten” accreditation
- Competitive commissions
Are you interested in working together with us? Affiliation documents are available here to download.
You can also contact our sales service by telephone or email. Our friendly and capable team will be happy to help you.
As an insurer with high quality standards, we support the “gut beraten” initiative. Click here to register to participate in a recognised training measure.
PrismaLife is a partner of the advisory processes working group of the Initiative Group of German Insurance Brokers (Initiativkreis deutscher Versicherungsmakler – IDVM).